Supplier Relationship Manager (BPO) - £65K
Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology. The role forms a key part of an on-going Global Procurement Transformation programme, with additional responsibility for the day to day management of large, complex, global BPO solution.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability - playing a key role in the management of a large, complex, global BPO contract. Furthermore, the jobholder will operate in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse, global, banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience gained in complex, 'blue-chip' environments
- Specific experience of managing a large scale, complex, BPO contract
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
Ideally Degree qualified