Exciting Inventory Analyst role in a leading luxury retailer based in London.
Your new company
This company is a retailer of luxury goods, they are an international brand with sites around London and Hong Kong, winner of brand of the year in their industry and still relatively young. The growth they have seen in the last few years is really exciting but they have an excellent team of professionals who come from a variety of blue chip backgrounds. Their brand uniquely combines fashion with their high quality products. As a business they place great emphasis on sourcing responsibly and adhering to the highest standards of ethics and sustainability, even winning awards in these areas.
Your new role
As an Inventory Analyst you will work alongside the wider team to support and report on the supply chain and operations in order to ensure smooth and efficient processes. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide supplier reporting metrics to key stakeholders in the business
- Manage and maintain sku master data post initial setup to enable effective analysis and decision making
- Ensure that store replenishment maximises sales and availability working to tight deadlines with the Operations and Merchandising teams
- Maintain Web & store target data to drive accurate replenishment recommendations and availability measurement
What you'll need to succeed
As an ideal candidate you will be very data driven and motivated to work alongside a team of professionals to help an exciting company continue to grow at a great pace. Some of the key requirements for this role include:
- A degree - 2(i) or above
- Good IT skills, especially with Excel
- Sound decision-making and an ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- A fast learner with a high personal integrity
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with opportunities to grow and progress within the company. They also offer a host of perks and benefits including product discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.