Interim Contracts Manager
1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE 100 Global Pharmaceutical organisation who are true leaders in their field.They currently need an interim Contracts Manager to join an independent project.
The role will be supporting the migration of 600+ contracts from a third party supplier back into the business. You will be assessing these contracts to ensure that they have the appropriate clauses to eliminate any risk. As well as this you will be negotiating with third parties to ensure each have the correct contracts in place in order to get them uploaded onto the business contract database.
This role is truly global and you will be working very closely with cross cultural teams in Europe and Asia.
This is an urgent requirement and my client is only interested in candidates that are available immediately.
- Previous contract migration experience
- Experience re-negotiating contracts with third party suppliers
- Knowledge of contract risk assessment
- Experience dealing with cross cultural teams
- Experience implementing contract templates
- Experience developing statements of work
- Experience working autonomously to tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in FMCG or Pharmaceutical organisations