PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your responsibilities as a recruitment consultant will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Furthermore you will need excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic. Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success
- We provide unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices. You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- We offer a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission. 23 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, Bupa membership, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programme, charitable giving scheme.
- Graduate degree or equivalent calibre with the aptitude to become a Subject Matter Expert
- Ideally has Sales experience or demonstrates the hunger and ability to work within a Sales capacity
- An outgoing & confident personality
- A highly competitive nature
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Motivated & ambitious - wants to earn lots of money
- Business minded/ entrepreneurial
The role of Recruitment Consultant would suit someone with the following experience:
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Competitive sports
A salary of c£22,000 - £27,000 + Commission for the successful Recruitment Consultant