Category Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
Become part of the procurement team of an innovative Major Global organisation.
Our client a long established, successful and reputable global organisation are renowned for sustainable practices and pioneering methods, is currently expanding its procurement function.
Taking full ownership from an end to end perspective, you will manage multiple concurrent international sourcing projects, in a truly global sourcing role. With a high level of autonomy to drive the category forward, your expose to key stakeholders in the business and ability to network with those individuals will be crucial to your success.
Possessing a background in purchasing, ideally with experience in the Professional Sevices category, but it is essential that you have some knowledge of Insurance, with experience across a 360⁰ procurement process, from inception to conclusion. You will be immersed in a complex stakeholder network from the first day, and challenged to excel at every opportunity.
As a hands-on delivery focused individual, you will be required to lead negotiations with key suppliers and nurture relationships with senior internal stakeholders.
The organisation is unrivalled in terms of recognising, developing and promoting talent. This position is ideal for anyone looking to progress from a buyer's role into a future leader.
- Prior procurement knowledge in Insurance and Legal categories
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to strategic sourcing is desired
- Strong vendor management ability is essential
- Degree or MCIPS qualification is desired but not essential
- A good command of english along with a second language would be ideal.