Interim FM Project Manager
Interim Facilities Project Management role working at one of the most prestigious sporting venues in the world. You will be working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to effectively manage civils, engineering, property and construction works from concept to completion. Projects include small refurbishments, upgrade of kitchens, drainage and fabric work.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage designated projects at all stages from inception, design and delivery through to handover to the operational Facilities Management team.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of the annual project review process, supporting key stakeholders in understanding their requirements and creating business cases for submission for approval.
- To liaise closely with key personnel within the Facilities and Estates teams in understanding design protocols and standards.
- Manage the appointment of specialist suppliers, consultants, Architects and QS in the delivery of projects ensuring budgets and programmes are achieved. Managing review & design meetings and presenting concept designs for submission at design meetings.
- Review and comment on design and construction information submitted by consultants and suppliers to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Carry out condition surveys of building and structure, producing detailed specifications on remedial works required over a rolling maintenance programme.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure the delivery of projects has no impact around the normal day to day operation
- Assist the Commercial Manager with the preparation of contract documentation for
- Support the Head of Facilities Management in the preparation and management of budgets
- A recognised qualification in building surveying or construction
- Experience of working within a client organisation
- Up to date IT skills - competent use of Excel, Word, Outlook, Project
- Experience in producing specifications, producing tender packages and managing the whole project from conception through to delivery