Solution Design Manager- Leading 3PL
My client, a leading 3PL based in the Midlands and West London, are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Solution Design Manager to add to their rapidly growing solutions team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solutions professional to get on board with a market leader on a brand new contract.
A leading 3PL based in the Midlands and West London.
You will be required to provide best-in-class solutions in terms of warehouse layout, resourcing and staffing for a brand new client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse RFI's, RFQ's/ RFP's
- Calculate resource, space allocation, MHE and other new project requirements
- Re design layouts for existing operations
- Create pricing plans for new solutions
- Support the BD team in acquiring new business
- Calculate budgets for new implementations
- Present logistics solutions to potential clients
- Support the implementation of solutions
- Responsibility for Health & Safety and risk analysis
Key skills needed:
- 3+ years in a Warehouse Solution role
- Experience designing solutions for existing and new operations
- Project Management tool experience (MS Project)
- Knowledge of PM methodology (Prince 2)
- Excellent knowledge of microsoft excel
- Modelling tools experience; Cast, Class, Paragon
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management systems
- String analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to travel across the UK
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working with 'Out of Gauge' items
- Member of the CILT
- Transport Solution Design experience
The salary on offer is between £50,000 and £55,000 + package (Car, Bonus, Pension)