The client who I am currently working with are looking to recruit a Production Planner with experience in an engineering and manufacturing environment. The role will also involve supporting all site purchasing activities required to manufacture products on time whilst ensuring that the company achieves best value for money and meeting the demands of Operations and other functions.
Due to improved growth over the past 2 years UK manufacturing has recently moved location to their new sited based in Sheffield. This facility will be the Business unit for all products sold around the world and will provide the scope to increase output of current production and see the implementation of new products and processes.
The client who I am currently working with are looking to recruit a Production Planner with previous experience in a similar role. This is a key position within operations and as such is a challenging role that requires a well organised system orientated individual that can generate and manage the production plan for the whole site to ensure that ball products are delivered on time.
- Generate weekly production plan for all products and manufacturing cells.
- Demonstrate a good level of ERP systems knowledge
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to prioritise work load.
£21,000 - £23,000