Transport Solution Design Manager
My client, a leading 3PL with a base in Birmingham, are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Solution Design Manager to add to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for solutions professional to grow with a market leader in the logistics field.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience, and be confident on either Ortec or Paragon planning tools.
A leading 3PL based in Birmingham.
The solution design manager will develop transport solutions that meet the need of new and existing customers. You will work closely with operations and process support to ensure maximisation of opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop delivery solutions to meet corporate standards
- Assist sales team in securing new clients
- Manage additional business and new solutions for existing clients
- Provide project support to operational team
- Develop internal relations between contract managers and planning team
- Improve service standards in line with customer requirements
- Influence strategic planning, network design, and system development
- Plan and manage day to day activities to facilitate progression of projects
- Ensure that all data is analysed in an analytical and timely manner
- Degree educated
- Advanced user or Ortec or Paragon
- Advanced user of excel
- Must be able to present to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strategic mindset
- Network design and transport experience
Salary on offer is between £50,000 and £55,000 + Car + Bonus