Interim Procurement Manager- GDPR
1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation who are looking for two procurement professional to review contracts to ensure they are in line with the up and coming changes to data protection regulations.
The role will be to ensure contract compliance and remediation in line with GDPR and will be to review 3rd party contracts. You will be reviewing different types of contracts ensuring that the right legal terminology is in place as well as negotiating and drafting new contracts with suppliers.
- 5-10yrs of Procurement experience
- Understanding of Data Privacy contractual provisions. Ideally GDPR aware.
- Contract Knowledge - able to review and has strong commercial awareness
- Be able to amend/report required changes, as well as able to interpret legal regulations as and when required to other parts of the organisation#
- Stakeholder management skills
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Project experience
- Financial Services or regulated background