Procurement Specialist - Maintenance & Facilities
1st executive are seeking a Procurement specialist on behalf of our East London based client who are one of the market leading businesses within its field. This role will sit within a growing team of 6 and play a very important part in managing high-value projects. To apply for this role you must have strong technical contract management skills and knowledge of Public procurement and be MCIPS qualified.
Remit of role
- Responsible for the day to day management of complex procurement projects.
- Procure large-scale, high-value contracts (in excess of £10million) ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation including EU procurement regulations.
- Managing and reviewing high-value, high-risk contracts (Experience with JCT OR NEC3 would be desired)
- Responsible for producing tender and contract documents whilst ensuring VFM is being achieved through innovative cost savings and improved savings.
- Manage OJEU tenders end to end.
- Develop relationships with the key stakeholders
- Procurement project can vary from Soft FM, Hard FM/Construction
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation going through an exciting period of change!Please make an application NOW to be considered, or for further information please call Rebecca Farnon on 01483 213 316.
Apply for Procurement Specialist - Maintenance & Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly