European Cluster Sourcing Specialist
Do you have the Print & Print Management strategic sourcing expertise to develop, deliver and implement Print & Print Management category strategies for our client across Germany & Europe?
As a European Cluster Sourcing Specialist, you will negotiate deals with suppliers across the European region, providing “on-boarding” support and delivering savings in line with agreed targets.
- Support the Category Lead / Manager to develop category strategies supporting specific cluster of countries/regions
- Supporting a platform for operational excellence
- Be a member of a cross-functional team to gather, manipulate and analyse information regarding spend, supply history etc.
- Assess opportunities to develop supplier capability and evaluate longer terms opportunities to develop relationships
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to understand on-going business needs and share category plans and targets
- Manage non-core suppliers (Print only) to ensure compliance to contract and SLA’s and to Company risk and compliance requirements
- Run tender opportunities in the market, working to high standards and adhere to agreed priorities, procedures and processes
- Pursue e-auctions on all purchases working with the e-auctions co-ordinator to deliver value to the group
- Deliver pragmatic solutions which work on the ground without compromising global guidelines
- Collates, evaluates, manipulates and draws conclusions from data, using this information to formulate strategies as appropriate
What you’ll bring
- Procurement experience gained within a blue chip/professional environment
- Subject Matter Expertise in Print or Print Management required for the Print Categories
- Previous experience of working across a widely dispersed customer/stakeholder base
- Previous experience of working with international/European suppliers would be an advantage
- Previous experience of manipulating and analysing numerical data
- Experience working in a service-oriented organization with demanding customers
- Achieves challenging deadlines
- Can make independent decisions that are well thought through
- Deals with ambiguity and change whilst maintaining tenacity and perseverance Strong customer focus and service skills
- Assertiveness with ability to challenge and push back when appropriate, whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- Can influence and drive behaviour changes from suppliers and other stakeholders
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.