Transport Planner (Interim)
My client is looking for a Transport Planner (interim) to join their transport team over peak. This role will be bases in one of their North West locations and will plan routes for home deliveries and stores. This role will be shift work paying up to £12.83 per hour depending on experience.
My client is a successful logistics company whose main hub is based in the North West. Due to peak demand they are looking for a Transport Planner (interim) to join their team.
The successful Transport Planner (interim) duties will include;
- Planning routes for home deliveries and to stores
- Debriefing drivers
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Updating customers on any delays
The successful Transport Planner (Interim) must have
- Proven transport planning experience
- Knowledge of a transport system such as paragon or microlise
- Immediately available
This role is a temporary over peak and is paying £12.83 per hour.