Interim P2P Implementation Lead
Excellent Interim opportunity based in London. You will be joining a Procurement Transformation programme focused on moving the team from a tactical to strategic function and be responsible for leading the Oracle P2P implementation; a critical element of this transformation. This is a stand alone role and the successful candidate will be required to see through the entire end to end implementation.
The team is currently a mix of interim and permanent talent supported by a consultancy and are looking for someone who is a market expert, able to bring deep technical knowledge, hit the ground running and who enjoys meeting challenging deadlines.
- Recent experience of leading an end to end Oracle implementation programme
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to overcome stakeholder resistance and challenges whilst implementing a P2P solution
- Have agility and gravitas in order to meet the demands of a fast paced business environment
- Be comfortable communicating to 'c suite' stakeholders - this role has a dotted line to the FD therefore you will need to be able to clearly demonstrate previous interaction at this level
- Demonstrable experience of meeting challenging deadlines
Apply for Interim P2P Implementation Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly