European Packaging Procurement Manager
The European Procurement Manager role will allow you to use your procurement knowledge, along with your stakeholder management skills to develop a whole procurement function, whilst managing a team of buyers across Europe. The role will be to lead the strategic procurement across Ingredients, Chemicals. Packaging and CAPEX.
Based in London, they are leading FMCG business with a long and successful history. Their global reach spans more than 40 countries, with nine manufacturing sites in five countries. Their brands are leaders in their respective markets and are one of the UK's most well known and established businesses in the UK, with some of the UK's leading food products that you will recognise on the shelves of every supermarket.
They have created an environment where passion thrives, this business encourages autonomous working and those that are willing to work hard, always prosper.
- Strategically deliver the whole end to end procurement function across ingredients, packaging and indirect procurement.
- Work closely with suppliers, negotiate on major contracts, as well as having strong inter personal skills that can be carried into your day to day work with stakeholders.
- Manage a team of buyers across Europe.
- Responsible for effective implementation of agreed ranges, services & products
- Develop the strategy & long range income growth plan for all categories. - Using continuous improvement tools and processes to effectively drive sustainable business growth opportunities and maximise the overall commercial value from through the category development process.
- Developing and presenting market-competitive category management strategies covering the key sub-categories and commodity groups
- Responsible for day to day supplier relationships are maximised through conducting business reviews in line with supplier positioning and responsible for owning overall relationship.
European Procurement Manager Ideal Profile
Based in London. Salary circa £80K
+ Private Healthcare, partner cover
+ Car Allowance £8000 per annum fixed for 4 years
+ Stakeholder Pension (3% min employee, 9% static employer)
+ 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
+ Life Assurance x 4 annual basic salary
+ Income Protection
+ Salary Sacrifice Schemes: Car, Pension, Ride to Work, Childcare Vouchers
+ Season Ticket Loan for purchase of annual railcard
+ Free car parking
+ Subsidised staff restaurant on-site
+ Family Friendly Policies