Inventory Control Supervisor
An international logistics provider is looking for an Inventory Control Supervisor to join their new bespoke facility in Avonmouth which is due to launch in the coming months.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based at the company's new start up facility in Avonmouth working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for Stock Control and Inventory Management professionals to join their growing and exciting team.
- Effectively manage the perpetual inventory team within a fast-paced environment
- Confidently run the perpetual inventory department
- Ensure that all department deadlines are met and that strict timescales are adhered to
- Make sure that all inventory information is logged and communicated with maximum accuracy and relevance
- Provide an effective and strong Hanover to the incoming FLM
- Review weekly team performance and prepare KPI reports and targets
- Monitor and confidently create and spreadsheets for database usage
- Correctly allocate staff within the department ensuring maximum efficiency
- Confidently communicate with customers adhering to their demands
- 3 years previous stock management/clerical experience;
- 2 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Excellent analytical and numerical credentials;
- Previous use of manipulating WMS in particular Red Prairie;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Knowledge of health and safety criteria
Salary - £26,000 - £27,000.
Shift = Monday - Friday/Sunday - Thursday (must be flexible for any 5 days out of 7)
Hours = Rotating weekly shift basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00 (must be flexible)
Benefits - 25 days holiday and pension scheme.