Head of Procurement
This is a newly created role as the business has gone through rapid growth. You will be responsible for developing the strategy and relationship with suppliers in the far east. There is also an opportunity to step up into a Operation director position.
My client is a family owned business with two sites in the UK. They have aggressive growth plans over the next five years to double their turnover, currently at 20 Million.
- Responsible of 15 million spend
- Managing and developing relationship with suppliers
- To introduce new purchasing systems so the supply chain function is more efficient
- Manage and develop a team of 3 buyers
- At least 5 years experience within a purchasing Manager role
- Experience managing a spend of 15-20 million
- Knowledge of far east trading
- A previous track record of implementing and improving systems
50-65K + Private Health care, Pension and other benefits