Strategic Procurement Manager | Global Financial Services Organisation | Buckinghamshire
This leading multinational has an opportunity available for an individual with specific knowledge and strategic category experience across IT hardware, software, professional services & facilities management..
With a focus on strategic category management and SRM development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation modern in both environment and approach. You will be responsible for implementing major change and it will be expected that you will be able to demonstrate full strategic end to end procurement and sourcing expertise.
You will be required to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and work on a collaborative basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions. Contract management is also a key part of this role and you will be responsible for ensuring all contracts are fit for purpose and meet the company’s terms, limiting all risks and liabilities.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven stakeholder management
• Excellent negotiation ability and influencing skills
• Experience of managing complex or high value/risk products and services
• Good operational IT knowledge
• Ability to gain additional technical knowledge quickly
• Supplier Management experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
• Strong team player with a positive “can do” attitude
• MCIPS or working towards
If you’re a procurement professional with a strong background in strategic indirect procurement and you’re looking for a change and the chance to become part of a growing procurement team where there is huge investment in training and people development, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
This role is based out of the organisation’s impressive offices in Buckinghamshire with good transport links close by and a modern flexible working culture.