My client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their growing team. They are a large FMCG brand and they are looking for a friendly, organised individual with strong excel skills.
The Warehouse Administrator role is responsible for the day to day support of the Warehousing and Distribution Management Team and coordination of activities in relation to supply of services to the operations area.
The role extends to covering the following additional areas:
Maintenance of personnel records - liaising with HR department at Head Office
Completion of data collation for use in operational Service Level Indicators and Budget Reports
Supporting finance department for local requirements - issuing of purchase orders for service requirements and final invoice processing
Compile KPI data for use in Service Level Indicator reports to be used in management meetings
Vehicle utilisation - volume fill and floor space used
Returns warehouse processing performance - to measure time of processing outside of warehouse management system for stock grading
Time and attendance for administration and warehousing personnel - recording hours worked / non-working hours
Liaise with local employment agencies for provision and administration of temporary personnel, when required to cover absence or peaks in activity by requested department
Support NDC Administration in departmental functions when activity levels or absence dictates in the following areas
Spares parts booking into SAP
Proof of delivery processing
Delivery schedule checking and picking instruction issue to the warehouse department
- Educated to GCSE standard in English and Maths [or equivalent]
- Knowledge of logistics environment - experienced working with a warehouse administration role 1+ years.
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Good IT skills - knowledge of SAP, Word, Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- General knowledge of accounting / finance
- Effective communicator at all levels
A salary between £20,000 and £25,000 + Benefits