This role of has responsibility for improvements in OTIF service levels ensuring that planning, sales, manufacturing/inventory management and customer service all work together without failure.
Based on the initial 6-12 months, you will then be responsible for leading an S&OP process and KPI's across the business units that is fit for purpose and ensures future demand is resourced correctly and enables lowest cost delivery.
Service levels are a critical success factor for the growth of my clients UK business and as such they are looking for a OTIF/S&OP Manager to join them, based out of their Leicestershire HO.
They operate internationally within a financially secure and sustainable sector and pride themselves on offering 'Total Solutions'.
They are the market leader in Europe with a multi-billion turnover and production facilities in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom.
With a seat at on the senior leadership supply chain team as OTIF/S&OP Manager based in Leicestershire; you will be expected to analyse the current situation and identify the primary drivers of service failure. You will then develop a plan to address these issues and drive the actions needed across the UK, working in line with S&OP processes to align with the rest of the supply chain.
You will be accountable for the below:
- Develop processes to make visible real-time insights into the status of sales orders and enable the organisation to react accordingly.
- Understand the costs of failure e.g. expedited shipping costs, and use to drive change and actions. You will hold all key stakeholders accountable by sharing the outcomes, root cause of failures and demonstrate what needs to change via a clear action plan.
- Ensure the supply chain is set up to achieve OTIF targets in line with cost targets and identify key actions that will deal with failures in delivery performance.
- Monitor and be proactive with OTIF and quickly understand when there are disruptions which may impact revenue targets and customer satisfaction e.g. forecast accuracy, capacity levels, customer changes, schedule adherence.
- Set the right transport, inventory and scheduling (capacity) targets, through the development and prove the organisation with a method to describe a cost-optimised service level based on your forecast.
- Develop an OTIF analytics dashboard and organisation focus by comparing %OTIF of the promised delivery date and the customer's requested delivery date. This information is mapped across customer and sites.
You will have gained substantial experience within a similar role (OTIF/S&OP Manager) and be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment (FMCG industry). You will have demonstrable achievements and proven success of S&OP processes and implementation.
You will have a strong working knowledge of customer service and managing/improving customer service levels through inventory and delivery management.
Degree/MBA qualifications and SAP I.T. experience/qualifications would be advantageous.
Competitive salary - circa. £65'000 plus benefits, dependant on experience and profile.
Regular UK wide travel will be required. You must have a full UK driving licence.
THIS ROLE HAS INCREDIBLE PROGRESSION POTENTIAL.