Senior Procurement Manager - Indirect Services | Major Healthcare Provider | Sussex
This high performing, globally recognised brand is currently hiring for a Senior Procurement Manager to lead the development of the Managed Services category for their high performing team. This role will oversee a diverse range of indirect spend including Professional Services, HR, FM and become part of the senior leadership team for the business, driving best practice as the team continues to grow. This role will have one direct report (Procurement Manager) and report straight to the Procurement Director who is also based in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing more than a multi-million pound spend across HR, Professional Services and FM
- Implementing and delivering multi-million pound category sourcing plans for the business across Europe
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing one Procurement Manager and supporting their coaching and development
- Have a broad range of Indirect Category knowledge particularly in HR, Professional Services, FM, Fleet and Logistics
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to motivate and manage the procurement role and deliver key strategic projects for the business
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and perhaps looking to broaden your indirect category knowledge in an iconic Healthcare brand which can provide you world class training and opportunities to grow your procurement career then this could be the role for you!