Buyer with CIPS Study support paid for
An opportunity for a professional buyer to start off their career in the world of procurement has arisen in High Wycombe. The Deputy Procurement Manger is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to undertake this role within its award-winning team, covering Non-Clinical Procurement purchasing. This role would suit either an experienced Buyer who are potentially looking to gain public sector skill's or someone looking to gain exposure to a busy purchasing environment.
The successful applicant will assist customers, both internally and externally, to gain value for money in purchasing a range of items whilst also guiding through the various policies and regulations that govern public procurement.
Main duties will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Preparing competitive quotations
- Expediting orders for non-clinical goods and services using the Oracle system
- Sitting in the procurement team and working alongside the procurement function.
This organisation requires a confident individual that is comfortable with liaising and overcoming challenges daily, that the suppliers may bring to their attention.
It is impartial that you can:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and work efficiently under pressure.
- Competent level of Microsoft Office.
- Well organised, ambitious and driven to succeed
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.