Buyer with CIPS Study support paid for
An opportunity for a professional buyer to start off their career in the world of procurement has arisen in High Wycombe. The Deputy Procurement Manger is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to undertake this role within its award-winning team, covering Non-Clinical Procurement purchasing. This role would suit either an experienced Buyer who are potentially looking to gain public sector skill's or someone looking to gain exposure to a busy purchasing environment.
The successful applicant will assist customers, both internally and externally, to gain value for money in purchasing a range of items whilst also guiding through the various policies and regulations that govern public procurement.
Main duties will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Preparing competitive quotations
- Expediting orders for non-clinical goods and services using the Oracle system
- Sitting in the procurement team and working alongside the procurement function.
This organisation requires a confident individual that is comfortable with liaising and overcoming challenges daily, that the suppliers may bring to their attention.
It is impartial that you can:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and work efficiently under pressure.
- Competent level of Microsoft Office.
- Well organised, ambitious and driven to succeed
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Buyer with CIPS Study support paid for
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly