Project Operations Manager- Ecommerce
My client, a leading FMCG distribution company based in Birmingham, are seeking an experienced Project Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in new site start-ups, implementing SOP and KPI processes and employee training. This is a perfect role for someone looking for a hybrid position between projects and operations.
A leading FMCG distribution company based in Birmingham.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the new-site development
- Developing the logistics operation
- Implement new operational processes
- Implement KPI processes
- Working closely with key clients to ensure high service levels
- Manage and develop the workforce to achieve high productivity
- Implement CI processes
- Progress and manage annual budget
- Encourage and ensure employee development through training, coaching and delegating
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of budget and financial planning
- Proven leadership abilities- particularly within an FMCG or 3PL warehouse operation
- Commercial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience implementing new processes
- Experience training and developing a team
- Previous project management experience within a logistics environment
- Previous operations management experience within a 3PL/FMCG/Ecommerce environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Salary on offer is between £40,000 and £50,000 plus package.