Interim Procurement Manager
An expanding public sector organisation is seeking an Interim Procurement Manager for an initial 6 month contract. You will be managing a wide range of procurement projects across various category areas.
Your role will include providing procurement advice and support, as well as leading procurement projects. These will vary in size and scale, so will include OJEU tenders or accessing government frameworks such as CCS or ESPO. In all situations, you will need to ensure compliance with EU procurement regulations and best practice procurement.
Managing stakeholder relationships, including at a very senior level, will be key to your success in this role. You will also support the development and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
You must demonstrate:
- Very strong knowledge of, and proven experience working within the EU procurement regulations
- Experience with, and knowledge of, applicable government frameworks
- Track record of leading end to end procurements across various categories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build quick relationships
- CIPS is preferred but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly