A design and manufacturing company based in Kent are seeking a Production Planner to generate and manage production plans and shop order schedules for the assembly operations.
Our client design, manufacture and distribute a unique range of high quality lighting products to the residential and commercial sectors, both nationally and internationally.
The company draws upon its network of craftsmen and manufacturing facilities, providing comprehensive product collections and fully bespoke services. Customers are able to personalise their orders with a variety of finishing options, making each customer order unique. This highly personalised offering results in a high variety of products being produced in small batch sizes on a rapid frequency.
The company is seeking to recruit a Production Planner with previous experience in a similar environment to join the Manufacturing and Production team. This is a key position within operations and as such is a challenging role that requires a well-organised system orientated individual, fully conversant with MRP processes that can generate and manage production plans and shop order schedules for the assembly operations at the Tonbridge site.
The Production Planner will be required to;
- Strong MRP knowledge
- Capacity planning and production scheduling experience
- Advanced excel and data manipulation with interpretation skills
- Proficient in the use of IT tools including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills across all business functions
- Ability to prioritise personal work load in a demanding environment
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holiday's)
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Excellent person development and career opportunities