The successful Procurement Manager will be responsible for the sourcing, negotiation and management of goods and service contracts, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to support the delivery of a sustainable procurement strategy.
This public sector organisation have experience a strong period of growth and success and pride themselves on high quality and effective leadership. The organisation offers an excellent working environment and great progression opportunities.
The successful Procurement Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Providing end to end procurement services, from requirement gathering, to tendering, negotiation procedures and contract management
- Supplier performance management
- Reviewing and monitoring contractual spend and analysing expenditure profiles
- Manage and develop the eProcurement
- Maintain a continual review of systems, procedures and policies to identify changes to deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and deliver procurement guidance
The successful Procurement Manager will possess:
- Proven experience in a public sector, end to end procurement role
- OJEU tendering experience
- Demonstrable experience of contract and supplier management
- Experience of providing management information and reports
- Woking knowledge of EU procurement legislation
In return, the candidate will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.