Procurement Manager - Charity Generalist
Our client, a prestigious, recognised charity based in central London, is currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to save and deliver strategies, as the client undergoes a number of multi-million pound projects. This position will manage and implement the Procurement strategy to the agreed scope, help reduce costs whilst of course adhering to the best practice.
You will be working in a team of eight delivering fact based, insights and recommendations to always achieve high performance. If you want to make a help to make a difference and work for a worldwide charity this job could be perfect for you.
- Managing Procurement spend and owning the end to end tendering process
- Working within the procurement team alongside the senior stakeholders and continuously seeking to improve value by building strong and robust relationships.
- Ability to build, develop and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver breakthrough results.
- Ensuring the smooth completion of deals and complex projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have charity procurement experience
- Confident and strong negotiation skills.
- Passion to ensure that procurement is viewed as a positive within the organisation.
- Generalist experience of working within a procurement function.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally.
- Degree level education (or equivalent) CIPS membership is ideal.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.