Senior Buyer role within rail, engineering & construction
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest and most successful businesses in the UK .
This part of the business is working within its rail sector.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing an excellent Procurement service to the Business.
This will include:
* Sourcing, negotiation and supplier selection
* Bid Support
* Business Engagement - build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
* Procurement & supply chain processes
* Tendering, evaluation, negotiation and contract award activities
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally with rail, construction or engineering industry experience. Prior experience of category management and bid support would also be strongly preferred
Ideally MCIPS or studying towards .
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunity to work with FTSE 100 company and career development opportunities
* Work on varied and complex projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly