Interim Procurement Manager
An exciting interim opportunity has arisen for a Procurement & Commercial Advisor to join an interesting international programme for a government organisation in central London. This position will require SC clearance, so applicants who have this already are strongly preferred. You will be joining a small team and will be responsible for setting up and delivering a cost effective, timely and legally compliant framework agreement to assist in the delivery of long term programme goals.
You must demonstrate:
- Public sector procurement experience, ideally in government
- Experience of establishing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of EU procurement regulations and best practice
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Security clearance (SC) strongly preferred
- Ideally you will be immediately available (or on a short notice)
Note: this role is likely to be out of scope for IR35, but is subject to an independent assessment to confirm this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly