Leading technology company near Aldershot requires Demand Planner to £35k plus bonus and excellent benefits
Your new company
Our client is a leading technology company, highly innovative and with a long track record of success in a variety of specialist fields.
Your new role
In this position you will create accurate Demand Plans to ensure optimum inventory is held, and minimise supply chain costs. You will also manage the supply of goods into own warehouses and various customer sites across Europe. This position brings high levels of exposure across the end to end supply chain.
What you'll need to succeed
Your CV will demonstrate experience and achievements in the following areas:
- Demand Planning and use of forecasting tools / software
- Fast paced supply chains
- Ability to handle change and contribute within Project work
- Exposure to Logistics and Supply Side
- Customer focused and commercially aware
- Knowledge of SAP or other recognised ERP system
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong organisational, analytical, planning and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive remuneration and excellent benefits including bonus and generous holiday allowance. Free parking, potential for flexible working, generous pension, gym membership, healthcare and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly