Do you have proven strategic sourcing & category management experience across a range of Indirect goods & services, with the ability to operate and influence at a senior level? If yes, then this could be the career development opportunity for you?
Our client is looking for an experienced manager to join their Procurement team. Reporting to the Head of Transformation, the successful candidate will provide professional advice and guidance to senior managers and budget holders regarding all aspects of the procurement process including market analysis, negotiation strategy, preparation of specifications and tender documents, evaluation and contract management.
- Contribute to the delivery of the procurement strategy and plan including the development of policies and procedures in conjunction with the Head of Transformation and senior management team.
- Collate and categorise indirect expenditure to identify opportunities for maximising buying power
- Liaise with colleagues and other members of the group and external partners to deliver collaborative procurement solutions
- Deliver financial savings and other benefits in line with annual targets
- Develop a programme of learning and development to embed sound procurement principles and commercial awareness across the organisation.
- Ability to influence procurement strategy and activity at a senior level.
- Proven procurement experience managing a range of Indirect expenditure categories.
- Proven ability of leading high value and high risk end to end procurement processes.
- Experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to collate and analyse complex information from multiple sources.
- Significant experience of working within a demanding environment where change is required
- Ability to manage benefits realisation, performance frameworks, forecasting and financial planning
- Sound understanding of contract law
- Development and implementation of effective business cases.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.