Fantastic opportunity to progress within an evolving operation within a renowned UK food service business.
Our client, a market leader deal with a vast range of customers and are constantly striving to improve the service they deliver.
- Lead the performance of the transport operation in order to meet agreed budgets and KPI's.
- Ensure that all Transport legal and compliance standards are at the highest of standards.
- Demonstrate the expected behaviours and standards of a people leader to recruit, engage and develop the capability of our people and generate the right customer service culture for our business.
- Ensure that good leadership practice and all processes are followed in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Embed the company values and vision
- Supporting and working with the sales teams to provide the right service to customers and ensure the retention and growth of accounts
- To represent the department and depot at customer and wider business meetings and forums
- Energise and build the transport team through focusing on people improvement, the right selection, identifying talent and ensuring appropriate learning and developing activity is in place
- To devise and improve departmental reporting and communications
- MUST be a CPC National/International holder.
- We are looking for someone with exceptional leadership skills with a track record of engaging with staff at all levels.
- IT literate.
- Operational management experience within multi-drop/multi-temperature distribution is essential.
Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 and other additional benefits.
Real opportunity of progression.