An exciting opportunity for a Resource Planner to work with a growing company based in Bolton. They are looking for for someone to manage staff rotas across 200 sites. This role is paying up to £30k.
My client is a large health company who is looking for a Resource Planner to join their team in Bolton. This role will be planning staff and sub contractors across 200 different sites.
The successful Resource Planner duties will include;
- Understanding staff abilities and skills to place them at the right location
- Planning staff resources across the country
- Managing holiday and sickness cover
- Sticking to budgets and ensuring a cost effective solution
- Maintaining professional relationships both internally and externally
The successful Resource Planner duties must have;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven resource planning and negotiating fees with subcontractors
This role is paying up to £30k depending on experience.