An exciting opportunity has occurred for a Import Merchandiser based in Manchester. This role will look after compliance for all imported goods and generate reports for shipping and air freight.
My client is a large manufacturing company who import textiles and raw materials from the Far East, Turkey and Europe. They are now looking for a Import Merchandiser to join their head office based in Manchester.
The successful Import Merchandiser duties will include;
- Reporting on Airfreight and Shipping spends
- Report any late shipments
- Compliance reports
- Liaising with the buying and merchandising team
The successful Import Merchandiser must have;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Previous knowledge of shipping
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
This role is paying up to £24,000.