Senior Procurement Manager - Fleet
Do you have extensive strategic procurement and fleet category management experience along with the confidence and drive to deliver best in class procurement practices in a complex environment?
Our client, a multi-national market leading Defence, Technology & Services organisation has an opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join the Sourcing Team unit in Bristol, who will primarily focus on the delivery of Fleet procurement, ongoing category strategy and relationship management. The role is accountable for designing and implementing Supply Chain sourcing strategies with particular focus on the functional transformation programme.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering an effective Fleet procurement and supply chain for designated Land business areas
- Driving the functional transformation plan for the Land procurement team
- Developing and implementing the strategy to deliver the Standards to Excellence
- Seeking opportunities and delivering category strategies for the business
- Managing the relationship with Group Category Management to ensure effective implementation of Group contracts
- Driving adoption of Ariba contract management throughout the divisional procurement team
- Ensuring a smooth transition to SAP for the division
The ideal candidate will be or have:
- In depth experience of the end to end procurement cycle from strategy development to sourcing and contract management.
- Specific Fleet procurement experience from a complex blue chip environment
- Knowledge of public and private sector commercial contracting
- Good understanding of MoD/commercial contract terms & conditions and a sound knowledge of methods of contracting with MoD regarding contractual and pricing issues
- Knowledge and application of a variety of contract forms
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience and/or MCIPS
- SC cleared or ability to obtain SC clearance is essential for this role
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Fleet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly