Interim Project Operations Manager
Our client has engaged us to support them in their search for an Interim Project Operations Manager for a period of 3-6 months, to be considered for the role all applicants must be immediately available.
Our client is a leading Blue-Chip 3PL focused on contract Logistics which has a Nationwide offering for warehousing and transport. Following recent contract wins there is an exciting opportunity to join a project and solutions team with the integration of a transport operation.
The role is primarily focused on supporting a project team on the integration of a transport operation solely from an operational perspective. The role will include:
- Liaise with the project team to ensure systems, people and processes are aligned.
- To assess and where necessary make process changes.
- Manage the operating teams' expectations of processes.
- To ensure a smooth transition with the aim of maximising performance
The successful candidate will have experience within transport operations and understand contract logistics. To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of transport operations - compliance, performance, process.
- Have experience in continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence amongst a team.
Our client is offering between £200 and £220 per day for an Interim Project Operations Manager with an immediate start.