Graduate Shift Manager
Looking for a proactive Graduate Shift Manager to report direct to Depot Manager.
The role will be pivotal to ensuring fluid day to day operation, hitting regular KPI's and consistent performance through colleague engagement.
The client is a well established 3PL business who are well renowned in their field of operations.
As a Graduate Shift Manager your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Health & Safety Practices Embedded in daily life
- Monitor attendance and review performance, motivating the team to perform to their best
- Drive a team culture of consistent improvement and high standards to achieve KPI's
- Shift management of labour and inbound/outbound custom
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the following warehouse operations:
- Confident communication with staff, customers and other areas of the business to build and maintain relationships
The successful applicant should possess the following traits:
- Graduate Scheme experience is preferred but not essential - preferably within the Logistics industry
- Proven leader with experience of managing a large team in a fast paced environment
- A confident and proactive attitude to work and management
- Organisation and focus to deliver continuous improvement
- Proven customer service skills
- PC Literate with a good working knowledge of MS Packages
- Candidates must be flexible in regards to shift pattern and able to work both night and day shifts
The successful candidate will be offered between £28,00 and £35,000 dependant on experience.
You will be joining a well established business with fantastic opportunity for progression.