Operational Excellence Manager
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an Warehouse Operational Excellence Manager for a 3PL in Northampton. We are looking for someone to drive LEAN and continuous improvement throughout the operation.
Our client is a rapidly growing 3PL with a large client base, with a site based in Northampton.
As Operational Excellence Manager you will;
- Drive LEAN methodology and continuous improvement training
- Identify waste and excessive costs within business and depot operational processes.
- Manage the elimination of wastes and costs to improve efficiency and output.
- Engage with staff to drive a culture of change and lean practices
- Develop and deliver training for all levels of staff
- Report on a monthly basis on monthly financial results on Continuous Improvement
- Work closely with the operations teams to achieved CI savings
- Minimise business costs
- Project management
A successful candidate will;
- Knowledge & experience of continuous improvement techniques and process
- Operational knowledge of logistics and supply chain
- Experience in project management
- Strong influencing skills and ability to sell ideas to the operation
- Numerical and Analytical skills, ideally with exposure to P+L's
£40,000 - 45,000