Warehouse & Inventory Supervisor
Assist the senior management team in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving factory, responsible for organising the safe, accurate and efficient receipt, storage and picking of warehoused goods.
Our client is a market leading electronics business who design, manufacture and distribute their products across the UK to their customers which include hotel chains and restaurants.
In the role of Inventory and Warehouse Supervisor you will be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of people within the warehouse function, to ensure company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with ERP records and ensure all movements are recorded accurately.
- Ensure stock is protected and packaged correctly to maintain product quality and safety during handling and storage.
- Maintain FIFO stock rotation and Batch control.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy, maximise picking productivity and storage density.
- Diligent and methodical attention to detail.
- Training in or experience of quality management methodologies such as ISO9001
- Experience of developing and maintaining inventory control systems in a fast-paced complex (high number of SKUs) environment
- Excellent computer skills and good understanding of Excel and ERP based S&OP system.
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
up to £27,500 + Benefits