- Supply Chain Demand Planner opportunity in Aldershot
- Supply Chain, Demand Planner Aldershot
Established for over 60 years this client is a market leader across Asian markets and is now looking to build their European profile. They operate a factory outlet along with a full customer service facility, leading to a high level of demand for their services.
The role will require you to:
- Improve and enhance performance
- Work with national and international suppliers to build and boost supply chain plans
- Create, update and analyse weekly, monthly and seasonal sales demand and forecast to maximise available data
- Manage stock levels to ensure component availability without overstock
- Work with Supply base to manage costs, quality and service
The Supply Chain Demand Planner must possess a solid background in the following:
Reporting against KPI's
You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and be analytically minded. It is essential you be competent in using both Excel and supply chain systems.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.