Fleet (HGV) Manager- Birmingham
My client, a market leading fleet rental company, based in Birmingham are seeking an experience Fleet Manager.
The ideal candidate will have fleet management experience with a workshop background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader in this field with vast progression and development routes.
A market leading fleet rental company based in Birmingham.
- Managing a HGV Fleet rental environment
- Managing a large fleet of HGV's including vehicle maintenance, MOT's and servicing
- Key client management ensuring the fleet is delivered on time
- Liaising between the clients and workshop to ensure fleet availability
- Leadership and development of the staff
- Financial cost/budgetary control
- Customer Service
- Sales/Utilisation/Asset Management
- Health & Safety
- Maintenance standards
- Scheduling compliance
- Location Scorecard/KPI Reporting
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- High standard of numeracy, literacy and verbal communication
- IT literacy including:
- Fleet/database systems
- CRM and Email systems
- MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Management qualification - Diploma, NVQ Level 4
- ECDL qualified
- Class 1 Driving Licence
- Apprenticeship standard - maintenance
- Experience managing a team within a vehicle rental provider
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong customer service skills
Salary on offer is between £40,000 and £50,000 + package.