Source to Pay Process and Systems Specialist
Source to Pay Process & Systems Specialist
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Location – PBS Port House, Hull
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
ABP offers an unrivalled mix of facilities handling millions of tonnes of cargo annually. But we don’t want to stop there. We’re creating a best-in-class shared service centre, bringing in huge amounts of revenue and transforming Hull and the surrounding areas. We have more ambitious, innovative plans in the pipeline and want successful professionals to join our dynamic, forward-moving organisation and help shape our future.
ABP's four Humber ports - Hull, Goole, Grimsby and Immingham handle more than 65 million tonnes of cargo annually and with the support of our customers contribute 2.2 billion to the UK economy each year.
As part of the Port Business Services (PBS) sector of ABP, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key part in the Source to Pay team. Working with key stakeholders across the company, you’ll be the go-to person for all process purchasing transactions, an expert in all things to do with procurement process and systems.
The key fundamentals below need to be fully understood and applied;
- Ensure the efficient application of processes for e-sourcing, Contract management, Performance management and Supplier relationship management
- Manage the creation of new PO’s and resolve any outstanding
- Promote the use and development of systematic solutions within the S2P Shared Services team
- Maintain excellent internal and external system and service providers
- Ensure the most effective and efficient purchasing processes are available through S2P system including e-Tendering, e-Catalogues, Contract Management and SRM
- Ensure the most efficient purchasing solutions are deployed including the creation and maintenance of internal and externally hosted e-Catalogues
- Be seen, internally, as a point of contact for PO matters, ensuring their timeliness and accuracy whilst raising spend reports
- Compliance with performance KPI’s for the S2P team
- Monitor e-catalogue compliance and performance
- Responsible for the consistent and ongoing adherence to guidelines and internal controls
- Build relationships with key points of contact across the processes and other functions within PBS, always looking out for improvement opportunities
- Assist with the transition of activities in to PBS
Skills and Experience
- Educated to A-Level standard / 1+ years experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in a service culture environment
- Analytical and organised
- Collaborative and communicative
- Strong aptitude for systems and Microsoft office applications
When joining ABP you will find an environment that is both welcoming and challenging. We reward our employees well and offer a generous remuneration package, employer pension, private health insurance and a range of other benefits.
Please note that ABP undertake random screening for substance abuse and operate a zero tolerance policy. A medical will be required before starting this position also.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their background, which helps us to provide a diverse and inclusive working environment.
All interviews will take place in Hull between 4-11th September 2017