Integration & Business Development Manager
Are you a Commercial professional with the drive, passion & procurement expertise to support our global client with the design & delivery of best practice Procurement solutions to support their international business development & new market growth?
As Integration & Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for understanding the changing needs of the business for Procurement support, and designing and delivering Procurement support in new areas of demand - this includes new geographies and supporting business capability for new ventures/projects in existing geographies.
Working with commercial development to bring together procurement and supply chain strategies for new markets.
Commercial development is responsible for the focused and systematic development of commercial opportunities to support our client’s strategic growth agenda, working closely with the businesses to define and execute growth opportunities across the segment.
- Developing and delivering the overarching approach to new market entry for procurement, working with the Procurement Leadership Team, Strategy & Excellence directors, category teams and digital operations.
- Develop a thorough understanding of new market timings and requirements and work with category teams to leverage and/or update category strategies.
- Coordinate the execution of strategies to ensure appropriate supply in line with business requirements and timings.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating an accurate view of future business demand for Procurement Services, and that appropriate plans are in place to address that business demand.
- Responsible for coordinating across the Strategy and Excellence team to ensure consistency of operating model in new markets.
Essential experience and job requirements:
- Significant commercial and business experience.
- Strong track record in Procurement.
- Mastery in communicating with and influencing at all levels in an organisation.
- Skilled application in developing and communicating strategy and strategic proposals.
- Skilled application in programme and project management.
- Skilled application in large transformational change programmes – developing and implementing strategy to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a business area / unit.
- Skilled application in procurement process and operations.
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Previous experience with business development and new markets is desirable.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- University degree or equivalent in a technical or business discipline.
- Advanced or master’s degree preferred.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.