FM Procurement Manager
Leading Facilities Management Company are looking for a FM Procurement Manager hard/soft to manage public sector contracts (schools, hospitals and councils) across London, south East and other regions of the UK.
Responsible for the effective management of public sector contracts for FM services with multiple clients across London and the South East
- Support regional operations in all areas of Public sector FM Procurement activity, which may involve site visits.
- Extensive FM Procurement experience with a track record of delivering value through contract management
- Determine strategic and contract specific requirements across FM services
- Develop, manage and document strategic client relationships
- Excellent level of commercial and financial understanding, with demonstrable experience of working in a commercial environment
- Strong negotiator with demonstrable ability to influence
- Ability to travel within the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPS qualified or working towards qualification