Interim Senior Commercial Manager
We have a Public Sector client based in Central London looking for an Interim Senior Commercial Manager on a 6 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Contract administration of FM contracts, including developing and managing variations/change control and other contract mechanisms.
- Managing the pay and performance mechanism, including validation of contractor performance and verification of payment applications.
- Analysis and resolution of contractual issues – making effective decisions, risk mitigation and driving continuous improvement of processes.
- Providing strong cost control rigor to contracts, including cost validation to ensure that value for money is maintained.
- Collaborating with finance colleagues to produce accurate cost reports and forecasts.
Essential Experience Required:
- Proven track-record working in the built environment (e.g. facilities management or construction).
- Relevant contract and commercial management experience.
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience of the NEC3 suite of contracts
- Strong data analysis skills
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Manager jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Public Sector Manager jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Public Sector Manager jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Public Sector Manager jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Public Sector Manager jobs in £80,000 - £99,999