Working in a fast paced production facility based near Lincoln, the production planner will be responsible for maintaining the and development of the production and manufacturing lines within an FMCG environment.
My client are a fast moving consumer goods business that have gone through rapid expansion over the last 5 years and as such, are looking to bring in a new production planner to the business. Based in Lincoln and
The client offer fantastic training and development and ensure that your career progression is as a much a priority to them as it is to you. They understand that growing talent internally, only benefits the business.
Key responsibilities for the production planner:
* Developing and executing schedules for the manufacturing process
* Collation of all production times
* Review of sales orders and forecast demand
* Manage MPS/works orders as necessary
* Update and maintain production plan for all packaging areas
* Monitor actual production times against plan and update as required
* Liaise with other departments in relation to production schedules
* Be aware of existing quality procedures
The successful applicant for the production planner should possess the following skill set:
* Experience of MRP planning and scheduling systems
* Experience of modern manufacturing practices
* Material planning knowledge
* Demonstrable data analysis skills
* Commercial and technical knowledge
* Use of Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
* Educated to degree level
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary is depending on experience.
Great training and development.