Materials & Planning Coordinator
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic organisation in South Yorkshire. Our client is a leader in their field and, due to growth and business success, they are looking for a Materials & Planning Coordinator.
Our client, based in Sheffield are a global organisation who have an aggressive growth target over the next 18 months. Employee engagement is at the forefront of this business's strategy so the successful candidate can expect a rewarding career in a highly reputable organisation.
The responsibilities of this Materials & Planning Coordinator:
- Office based environment with presence in the manufacturing departments.
- Key Contact for the planning department internally and externally
- Manage the day to day activities around scheduling and materials
- Role will liaise closely with several departments
- Has to proficient in the use of systems (MRP/SAP)
- Exposure to external supplier's
- Will be working under extreme time pressures and have to adapt quickly to changes in demand
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Materials & Planning Coordinator will:
- Have SAP Knowledge
- Excel Knowledge
- Team Player
- Attention to detail / good customer handling skills
- Supervisory or management ability
- Work to Deadlines
- Project Management
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Manufacturing environment background
£25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits and potential career progression.