Procurement Specialist, Indirect - Interim
Procurement Specialist, Indirect Services - Global FTSE 100 - Central London - £300-£350 per day
This iconic Blue Chip firm employs over 180,000 people across the globe, so having a world-class procurement team looking after their Indirect spend is crucial. Due to an internal promotion the Firm is seeking an interim to join the ranks, despite being an interim you will become accepted as in integral member of the team and lead £ Multi-Million procurement projects to achieve significant savings. This will be an initial 6 month contract.
As Procurement Specialist (Indirect Services) you will:-
* Own the end-to-end procurement lifecycle for an array of £ Multi-Million Indirect Services - HR, Professional Services, Travel, FM and IT
* Engage with executive stakeholders to sustain crucial buy-in for this award-winning strategic sourcing function
* Build and nurture longstanding and fruitful relationships with market leading suppliers through best practice Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) methodologies
Required experience / qualifications:
* Previous strategic sourcing / procurement experience within a leading firm (ideally FTSE 250), with exposure to senior stakeholders and key suppliers
* Strong knowledge of the end to end procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting / negotiation, SRM etc.) with proven strategic sourcing capabilities
* Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred though not essential
This will is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the interim market with a well-known brand. Due to the urgent nature of this role, my client require you to be on a 4 weeks or less notice period.
To find out more and apply please send your CV tojobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Legal Services Procurement, Consultancy, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure