Logistics & IT Managers
Procurement Manager - Logistics - FTSE 100 Group
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Brilliant opportunity in logistics procurement available at a market leading procurement consultancy, who are investing heavily in developing their staff. Providing an excellent platform for career development and opportunities for category cross over, with a large spend providing the possibility of a big impact for incoming role.
In this exciting procurement opportunity you will be expected to:-
- Help to develop procurement strategies for international logistics contracts
- Develop and liaise with internal stakeholders to better understand their requirements in order to make their operations more efficient.
- Identify possible suppliers while negotiating savings through procurement and negotiations for the client
- To supply innovative and modern procurement methodology and techniques to better identify the business needs and deliver further savings
The Ideal Candidate:
The client is looking for innovative candidates who have been successful high flyers in their previous pursuits, relevant experience would include:-
- Experience in risk management including the creation and supply of contingency plans.
- A track record of success and excellence in procurement, logistics procurement is preferred but not required. So ideal for those looking for a change.
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualifications (e.g. MCPIS).
- Evidence of keen problem solving and negotiation skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a logistics procurement expert or someone looking to move across from other categories. You would be working for a globally recognised company who deliver to millions addresses across the globe on a daily basis, who are market leaders in global tracked delivery market place.
To apply, please send across an up to date CV to jobsCEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Logistics Procurement, FTSE 100, Procurement Expert, Stakeholder Engagement, Supplier Relationship Management, MCIPS