Head of Travel Procurement and Planning EMEA | Global Leisure Brand | Surrey
This globally recognised, industry leading Leisure brand is looking for a brand-new Head of Travel Procurement to spearhead this category area – a role created due to development within the business. Working in truly impressive and dynamic Surrey offices, you will sit on the leadership team and will manage 2 people directly and 4 people indirectly. You’ll be a key player in development and raising the profile and skill set of the Procurement Function across the wider business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for defining and implementing category strategy and sourcing plans to be executed across the Travel and Planning category across EMEA
- Investing time, resources and training in the management of Procurement Professionals
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Category owner for Travel Procurement
- Ensuring that proactive regular reviews of business wide strategies are happening as part of the wider Procurement Exec Team
- Solid Travel Procurement experience (would consider Marketing Procurement Professionals)
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the Travel Space
- Ability to network and influence senior stakeholders in the business
- Can demonstrate holding a Senior Procurement leadership role and management of a team
- Experience of change management - both leading this and being part of a wider team
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Senior Procurement Professional with strong category management experience within Travel or Marketing and are looking to own the category strategy in this area while heading up your own team - then this role could be for you. This business holds an amazing reputation as a brand and is proud of retaining and developing its people as the Procurement function continues to evolve and grow. Please get in touch with an updated CV and we can discuss this wonderful opportunity further.